Despite restrictions being recently relaxed the health and safety of our students is our primary concern and we will take the following measures to create a safe and comfortable environment for our students.
- Students will not be able to access the dance studio more than 10 minutes before the class starts while we prepare it for the lesson.
- We ask that students arrive as ready for the class as possible to minimise the use of the toilets within the building
- Classes will be taught with windows open in all weathers so please wear layers
- Numbers are limited to just 8 students per class to prevent overcrowding
- Hand sanitiser will be provided within the dance studio
- Emma does not approach students to give corrections. She will give verbal corrections from the front of the class.
- There will be a 15 minute gap between classes to allow for surfaces to be cleaned and so that students from different classes do not come into contact with each other