We are pleased to be offering a limited number of face to face classes.
The health and safety of our students is our primary concern and we will be taking the following measures to create a safe environment
- Students will not be able to access the building more than 10 minutes before the class
- We ask that students arrive as ready for the class as possible to minimise the use of the toilets within the building
- Classes will be taught with windows open in all weathers so please wear layers
- Face coverings need to be worn when moving around the centre but once inside the studio this is not a requirement
- Emma will wear a clear face visor at all times
- Numbers are limited to just 5 students per class to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitiser will be provided within the dance studio
- There will be a 30 minute gap between classes to allow for surfaces to be cleaned and so that students from different classes do not come into contact with each other
Please note that if guidelines change and we are unable to continue students will be refunded for any missed classes.